PetSafe solutions offer ways to quickly teach your dog to control his barking Read more.
When the Indoor Bark Control is within range of a barking dog, an internal microphone picks up the sound and will emit a...
This Bark Control system from PetSafe® uses vibration stimulation. As the dog barks, he is interrupted with a safe but a...
Petsafe Indoor Bark Control PBC19-14780
Petsafe Little Dog Delux Spray Bark Control Collar PBC19-11796 - spray
Do you suffer from barking dogs? Petsafe Outdoor Bark control PBC45-13475 PBC17-13475
PetSafe 10 m collarless trainer ultrasonic PUPT-100-19
Battery RFA-67D-11, RFA-67, RFA67, PRF-3004W-20 PIF-300-21 PDBC-300-20 PBC-19-10765, petsafe battery
Solutions that allow everyone to enjoy a more peaceful life
Dogs bark for many reasons, but when they bark too much, or for the wrong reasons, it's time to turn to PetSafe Bark Control solution. If the dog is barking excessively, it can cause disruption to the environment or lead to complaints by neighbours.
Thankfully, you can help concerned owners deal effectively with every situation where barking needs to be brought under control. A wide choice of effective and proven solutions are available from PetSafe to suit different dogs and different needs. Whether inside or outside the hom - or if necessary both - these offer ways to quickly train the dog to curb its barking, with the owner always being in control.
There are different options to choose from which interrupt the unwanted behaviour through a variety of stimulation methods. There are also versions which are triggered through a collar whenever the dog barks, some featuring our patentented Perfect Bark technology.
Very soon, the dog learns the lesson, and everyone can enjoy a more peaceful life. Excessive barking can cause a real strain on your relationship with your pet, as well as cause disruptions in your neighbourhood. Since dogs vary in size and temperament, PetSafe offers customised solutions to the problem of too much barking. Prevent barking quickly and effectively...
What types of Bark Control systems are there?
- Ultrasonic and sonic stimulation emits a harmless but annoying high frequency sound to distract the dog from barking
- Spray stimulation uses an unscented mist which is sprayed forward to interrupt a dog's barking
- Vibration stimulation utilises low frequency vibration that the dog feels on the underside of the neck not far from the 'voice-box' to interrupt barking
- Static stimulation is the most extensively researched system and uses a pulse of static electricity which passes between 2 skin contacts on the underside of the neck
- We also offer ultrasonic devices which are not attached to the dog’s collar and are independent of the dog. One is for use indoors and the other two are for use outdoors. Outdoor
Bark Control not only deters your dog from barking but it also deters your neighbour’s dogs from barking too.