wireless alarm cat and dog doorbell
The bestseller for thousands of catowners.
A wireless rainproof doorbell for cats and their owners, with signalling sound and light when the cat wants to be let in. No more making holes in doors for cat-flaps.
Fasten the sensor where the cat usually enters the house. Then place the receiving bell inside the house and move according to your needs. The bell sounds/flashes indicating that the cat wants to be let inside the house.
The wireless Cat Doorbell is an innovative solution, for the cat or dog to notify when it wants to be let in. The pet's own doorbell! See more in our Youtube movie below.
- No more making holes in doors for cat/dog flaps.
- No neighbouring cats visiting.
- No more cold waitings for your pet.
- Increased security against burglary.
- No more unwanted catches/trophies brought inside.
- Choose between 10 different sounds.
- Silent mode with blinking light in rainbow colors.
- Easy installation.
- Works also on dogs.
The pet doorbell consist of a wireless rainproof infrared sensor, and a receiver with flashing lights and sound.
Fasten the sensor where the cat usually comes to be let in (kitchenwindow, front door etc). Then place the receiving bell inside the house, and move according to your needs. The bell sounds/flashes indicating that the cat wants to be let inside. The receiver can easily be moved between different rooms, and can be set in the following 3 modes: only ring mode, only the flashing light (silent), both ring and the flashing light mode, and has an adjustable volume control.
- IR sensor for outdoor use (IR sensor dimension 55 x 75 x 65 mm - powered by 1x9 volt, size 6LR61 battery)
- Receiver for indoor use with 10 different ringtones.
(90 x 60 x 30mm, powered by 3x1.5 volt, size LR6/AA batteries)
- Long range, but doesn't interferes with neighbors' wireless devices.
- Up to 50 meter range (metal structures, concrete walls can limit the scope).
- Flashing light in rainbow colors.
- Wireless radio frequency (433mhz).
- CE, RoHS.
- Blister pack
- Batteries are not included