Comfy Cone collar for dog/cat
The original soft cone-shaped e-collar with removable stays for dogs and cats.
The original Comfy Cone is a soft, cone-shaped e-collar that helps your pets heal and recover from surgeries, procedures, allergy flare-ups and hot spots in comfort. The Comfy Cone prevents your pet licking or biting healing wounds.
A great alternative to rigid plastic cones, it prevents your dog or cat from reaching the wounded, sensitive or irritated area while still allowing them to walk, eat, sleep and play comfortably.
And best of all, it’s vet tested and approved!
Comfy Cone has been tested by veterinarians on both anxious and aggressive dogs. Anxious and/or aggressive dogs generally felt calmer and less stressed because when wearing the Comfy Cone they were in their "own little space".
The unique design of the Comfy Cone includes:
- foam-backed, padded, tight-gauge nylon that even prevents cats from getting their claws into the material
- opaque inner surface to reduce shadows and distorted views, like blinders for a horse, so pets stay calm
- reversible, inside out and from upright to around shoulders and chest
- three sizing strips help achieve the ideal cone shape and fit – simply use the Sizing Chart and Measuring Guide to determine the right size for your pet
- hook & loop for tight closures, making it easy to get on and off animals quickly
- unique design with removable plastic stays that allow you to adjust the rigidity of the cone to fit your pet’s specific needs
- water-resistant and repellent materials that are easy to wipe clean
- reflective edge for safety and elastic loops at the neck to thread your pet’s collar through for a secure fit at the neck
- When using a Comfy Cone for your pet, be sure to get the best fit.
Available in different sizes (from XS up to XXL) and in 2 colours Black & Tan (beige/brown)
How to measure/size your Comfy Cone:
||Distance between nose and neck
||25 - 29 cm
||Chihuahua-sized dogs and small cats
||28 - 32 cm
||Maltese, Yorkshire Terrier and large cats
||24 - 30 cm
||For small dogs with long snouts, e.g. Dachshund, Jack Russel Terrier, Italian Greyhound
||32 - 40 cm
|M (extra long)
||30 - 38 cm
||For medium dogs with long snouts, e.g. Greyhounds
||40 - 48 cm
||Australian shepherd, small Labrador
||50 - 60 cm
||Golden Retriever, large Labrador
||German shepherd, Pyrenean Mountain Dog, Ridgeback