Easy walk training system and harness
The Easy Walk Harness is designed to gently discourage dogs from pulling while walking on a lead.
Unlike traditional collars, the Easy Walk Harness from PetSafe does not cause coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone. Its unique front-chest lead attachement stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards the owner. The quick snap buckles make the harness easy to put on and remove, whilst four adjustment points provide maximum comfort for the dog.
Available in 5 sizes:
- XS girth 30 - 40 cm (miniature dog breeds)
- S girth 38 - 53 cm (eg Jack Russells, yorkshire terrier)
- M girth 48 - 66 cm (eg Border Collie & Spaniel)
- L girth 68 - 101 cm (eg Labrador, Golden Retriever, German shepherd)
- XL girth 81 - 127 cm (giant breeds and oversized dogs)
TIP: An important principle of dog training is gaining and keeping a dog's attention. You cannot teach a dog anything until you have mastered attention training.
Before anything else, train your dog to give you its undivided attention and eye contact